Are you looking for How to check Axis Bank account balance by SMS? AXIS Bank’s missed call service offers instant access to Account Information with just a miss call. With toll-free AXIS dial feature, you can know your account balance, mini statement and you can recharge your mobile number with just a missed call from your registered Indian mobile number.
Missed call service with Axis is easy, secure, rapid, hassle-free and completely toll-free. The missed call service works without an Internet connection and is available in both languages – Hindi and English.
You must be registered for SMS banking services.
Few benefits of the service are:
- Service works without internet and independent of Mobile Handset
- Service is available to you without any charges
- How to check Punjab National Bank account balance by SMS?
- How to check Bank of Baroda account balance by SMS?
- How to check HDFC account balance through SMS?
- How to Check ICICI Bank Account Balance by SMS?
- How to check SBI account balance through SMS?
How to check Axis Bank account balance by SMS
How to Use Missed call service
- Dial 1800 419 5959 to get your Account Balance
- Dial 1800 419 6969 to get your Mini Statement
- Dial 1800 419 5858 to get your Account Balance in hindi
- Dial 1800 419 6868 to get your Mini Statement in hindi
- Dial 08049336262 to recharge your mobile instantly
In order to activate mobile recharge service through miss call (one time activity), type ACT and send to 56161600, e.g. ACT 123456 Airtel. After activation, you can give missed call from registered mobile no. and you phone will be recharged.
These are the ways how you can check Axis Bank account balance by SMS.