Are you searching on how to check Bank of Baroda account balance by SMS? Bank of Baroda (BoB) is known for its efficiency in facilitating the customers with easy access to their bank accounts. It has different platforms such as BOB Net Banking Portal, M-Connect mobile banking to advance the services like transactions, balance check, transfers, account opening, and more.
Requirement to avail this facility
- Customers mobile number should be registered with the bank.
- Account under SB, CA, OD, CC Scheme will be eligible for this facility.
- Customers are required to give miss call from his/her registered mobile number to the above number.
- This service is available only for resident accounts i.e. accounts with domestic mobile number only. In other words, customer with overseas country code /mobile number will not be sent any SMS.
How to check Bank of Baroda account balance by SMS?
To provide hassle free and convenient banking services to customer by leveraging technology, Bank has introduced Missed Call facility for Balance Inquiry. All customers who have registered their mobile number can get the balance of their accounts by just giving a missed call from their registered mobile number to : 8468001111
- How to check Axis Bank account balance by SMS?
- How to check Punjab National Bank account balance by SMS?
- How to check HDFC account balance through SMS?
- How to Check ICICI Bank Account Balance by SMS?
- How to check SBI account balance through SMS?
The call made to the above number will automatically disconnect after first ring. Customer will then receive an SMS giving the last four digit of account and current balance of accounts.
Main features of this facility are as under
- This facility is free of cost.
- This facility is available 24X7.
- Balance of accounts under Saving Bank (SB), Current Account (CA), Overdraft (OD) and Cash Credit (CC) will be provided through this facility.
- Customer may have more than one account with same mobile number. In that case SMS of maximum length of 320 characters (2 SMSs) will be sent to customers. For remaining accounts, customer can avail the SMS Banking Services or call our Contact Centre.
- Customer can avail this facility maximum 3 times in a day
In case of loss/ theft/ surrender/ change of mobile number, immediately contact base branch for deletion/change of mobile number.
If you have not registered your mobile number in your accounts, please contact your base branch for registration to avail this facility.
Balance enquiry is one of the basic transactions that account holders carry out for different reasons. Bank of Baroda allows its customer to check their account balance in the ways listed here:
A passbook is the simplest way for account holders to check their account balance. However, they need to get their passbooks updated by visiting the bank regularly to ensure that their Bank of Baroda account passbook reflects the current balance at all times.
Account holders can use their ATM cards to visit the ATM for Bank of Baroda account balance check. Here are the steps they need to follow:
- Swipe the card in the slot
- Enter their 4-digit ATM PIN
- Select “Balance Enquiry” from the options listed on the screen
- Complete the transaction after viewing the balance displayed on the screen
Bank of Baroda customers can use their registered mobile numbers to receive their account balance via SMS from the bank. They only need to send an SMS to 8422009988 in a specific format. The bank will reply with an SMS with the account balance of the customer. The customers can also request a mini statement and cheque status by using this facility. Charges are applicable for the Bank of Baroda SMS Banking service.
These are the steps on how to check Bank of Baroda account balance by SMS.