Are you searching for how to check HDFC account balance by SMS? To use HDFC Balance Enquiry service, account holders need to register for HDFC Missed Call Banking and SMS Banking as well. Following are few ways in which account holders can register for HDFC Balance Check via SMS Banking and Missed Call Banking –
How to check HDFC account balance through SMS?
- Registration by sending an SMS: Account holders can SMS REGISTER (Customer ID) (Last 5 Digits of A/c No.) to 5676712 from the registered mobile number. HDFC Bank will register the account holder’s mobile number for SMS Banking instantly.
- Registration using HDFC Net Banking: To register using HDFC Net Banking, account holders will be required to follow the below mentioned steps –
- Login to HDFC net banking using Customer ID and PIN
- Click on SMS Banking registration
- Provide all the necessary details to register
- Registration using ATM: Account holders can register for HDFC Balance Check via SMS Banking and Missed call banking by visiting their nearest ATM as well. Users just need to follow the below-mentioned steps –
- Visit the nearest HDFC Bank ATM
- Click on “More Options” Tab
- Click on Register for Mobile Banking to use HDFC Balance Enquiry service using Missed Call Banking and SMS Banking
- Registration by filling SMS Banking Application Form: Account holders can download HDFC Balance Check via SMS Banking & Missed Call Banking form, fill it, and submit the duly signed form at the nearest HDFC Bank Branch.
You can check account balance in HDFC Account through these simple and easy to use options
- If you’re registered for SMS Banking, send the keyword “bal” to 5676712 – to get your account balance on SMS
- To register for SMS Banking, send – Register
- Call us on 1800 270 3333 to get your account balance on SMS
- You can login to HDFC Bank netbanking platform using your custid & password, if you’re a registered user, to view your account balance
- To register online for netbanking using your custid, please click here
- You can also register for banking through ATM, Phonebanking and Branch.
- How to check Axis Bank account balance by SMS?
- How to check Punjab National Bank account balance by SMS?
- How to check Bank of Baroda account balance by SMS?
- How to Check ICICI Bank Account Balance by SMS?
- How to check SBI account balance through SMS?