Are you looking for How to check Punjab National Bank account balance by SMS? Punjab National Bank is one of the largest banks present in India and offers services which are easy for their customers. PNB account-holders are provided with various of banking services, facilities and channels to have easy access to PNB account balance check, transfers and much more.
This feature of PNB Missed Call Service is:
- FREE of cost
- Get last clear balance in the account/s.
- Convenient, Safe & Secure way to get Account Balance
Registration for PNB Missed Call Service:
Visit any nearest PNB branch and get your Mobile Number registered in the account.
How to check Punjab National Bank account balance by SMS?
To check PNB Account Balance, customers will be required to give a missed call to PNB Balance Enquiry Number 18001802223 (Toll-free) & 01202303090. Users can avail PNB Balance Enquiry using Missed call service by following the below-mentioned steps –
- Give a missed call to PNB Balance Enquiry toll free number 18001802223 from the mobile number registered with the bank.
- Alternatively, customer can also call on 01202303090 to check their account balance
- The call will automatically disconnect after short rings
- User will get a SMS with PNB Account Balance (Savings Account, Current Account, Cash Credit and Overdraft)
- How to check Axis Bank account balance by SMS?
- How to check Bank of Baroda account balance by SMS?
- How to check HDFC account balance through SMS?
- How to Check ICICI Bank Account Balance by SMS?
- How to check SBI account balance through SMS?
PNB Balance Enquiry by Missed Call is only available for customers who have registered their mobile numbers with Punjab National Bank for receiving SMS alerts. Any customer who wants to check PNB Account Balance by Missed call will be required to register their mobile number for SMS alerts by visiting the nearest bank branch.
- What if, one mobile number registered in two accounts?
- Receive SMS for both the accounts on same mobile number.
- Is it available for all types of accounts ?
- It is currently available for SB/CA accounts only.
- Limit of number of enquiries can be made in a day/week/month/year?
- As of now there is no restriction. It is unlimited. Gap between 2 subsequent queries from same mobile number to be minimum 45 Minutes.
Following are a few ways in which Punjab National Bank’s customers can check their account balance:
- PNB Net Banking
Punjab National Bank offers net banking to its customers. Customers can register for net banking when they open an account with the bank. Post which, they can login to their net banking accounts using “User ID” and password provided by the bank. Accountholders can check their PNB Account Balance by following the below-mentioned steps:
- After logging in, select “Account Summary” from the Dashboard or the menu at the top to avail PNB Balance Enquiry by Net banking.
- PNB E-Statements: Account holders can also register for E-Statements using PNB net banking facility. Accountholders will only be required to login to PNB net banking > Click on “Other Services” > Click on “Service Requests” > New Requests > Click on “Email Statement Registration. Alternatively, account holders can visit their nearest PNB branch, contact them at 1800 180 2222 or 1800 103 2222 or send SMS – ESTMT space last 4 digits of PNB account number space Email ID to 9264092640 or 5607040 via registered mobile number.
- PNB Mobile Banking
Presently, Punjab National Bank comes with few active apps that customers can use to carry out their online transactions and also check their PNB account balance on-the-go. Following are all the PNB mobile applications with which account holders can check their account balance using mobile banking:
- PNB mBanking: Punjab National Bank customers can download and install the PNB mBanking app – Punjab National Bank Mobile Banking application on their Android or iOS devices to avail banking services like PNB Balance enquiry, mini statement, fund transfers, cheque book request and much more.
- PNB mPassbook: Punjab National Bank provides e-Passbook facility for its account holders to check their account balance using the app. Account holders will be able to view mini statement and detailed statements. Customers will also be able to save detailed statements to their mobile phone. PNB mPassbook app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
- PNB MobiEase: PNB MobiEase enable its users to facilitate SMS Banking, USSD Banking or Missed Call Banking without using 3G, WiFi or net connectivity. PNB MobiEase app is available for Android users only.
- Punjab National SMS Banking
For PNB Balance Enquiry by SMS, account holders can easily opt to send an SMS and check account balance. To check PNB account balance, SMS – BAL space 16 digits Account Number to 5607040.
These are the ways in which you can check Punjab National Bank account balance by SMS.