- If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access Cheap Bazzar at any time or in any manner neither should you send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on Cheap Bazzar.
- We collect the content and other information that you provide when you use our website, including when you sign up for an account, create or share, and message or communicate with others.
- Our service may contain links to other websites and software. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these websites or software. Please visit the privacy policies of these third party sites in order to understand their privacy and information collection practices.
- You acknowledge and agree that we have the right to monitor and to alter, edit or remove any Submission that you post on Cheap Bazzar, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason, in our sole discretion. You agree that you shall immediately notify us in writing of any objectionable submissions or other content appearing on Cheap Bazzar.
- You agree not to allow any third party to access Cheap Bazzar on your behalf. You agree to be responsible for allowing any other person or entity to access Cheap Bazzar on your behalf. You agree to notify us immediately if you learn of any unauthorized use of Cheap Bazzar. You agree that we have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, to protect our interests.
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos, you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Cheap Bazzar.
- When you publish content or information, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Cheap Bazzar, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you.
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Cheap Bazzar, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them.
- You will not provide any false personal information on Cheap Bazzar, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission
- You will not create more than one personal account. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
- You will not post content or take any action on Cheap Bazzar that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Cheap Bazzar if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal. If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Cheap Bazzar, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users’ actions on Cheap Bazzar and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on Cheap Bazzar. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on Cheap Bazzar. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of Cheap Bazzar.
- WE TRY TO KEEP Cheap Bazzar UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING Cheap Bazzar AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT Cheap Bazzar WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT Cheap Bazzar WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. Cheap Bazzar IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR Cheap Bazzar.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://cheapbazzar.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.